A well presented three/four bedroom flat on the first floor of this popular 1930's purpose built block conveniently located close to all the amenities and shopping facilities of both Hammersmith, and Kensington. The nearest underground station is at Hammersmith Broadway (District, Piccadilly, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines) with a direct link to Heathrow and central London.
Leasehold. 999 years remaining from 2003 with a Share in the Freehold.
• Situated on the north side of Hammersmith Road near the junction of Rowan Road, within easy reach of the excellent shops, bars and restaurants of Brook Green and nearby Hammersmith.
• The shopping amenities of Hammersmith along King Street are nearby
• The scenic walkways along the River Thames, together with the leisure areas of Ravenscourt Park and Holland Park are easily accessible
• Charing Cross Hospital is within easy reach and there are some highly reputed schools in the area including, the Harrodian School and St Pauls for Girls which is situated just around the corner.
• Nearby road communications along the A4 and A316 provide good access to the M4, M3 and M25
• Underground Station - Hammersmith (Piccadilly, District, Hammersmith & City Lines)
• A 1st floor flat forming part of a large 1930's block
• The flat, which is well maintained, has newly fitted double-glazed windows installed in 2011 and communal heating and hot water included.
• There is a passenger lift service and porterage
• 1st Floor – Entrance Hall, Reception Room, Four double Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom, Guests Toilet and ample storage.
Parking available by separate negotiation.
Hammersmith and Fulham Council
Nearest Train Stations
Hammersmith (D & P) Station - 0.18 miles
Hammersmith Station - 0.27 miles
Barons Court Station - 0.33 miles
Contact us about this property
Hammersmith Sales 152 - 154 Hammersmith Road London W6 7JP